280-516-06B09 CzechMates Two Hole Daggers 16 x 5mm : ColorTrends: Saturated Metallic Limelight (Qty 10)
1-04-CT8312 Fire-Polish 4mm : Opaque Yellow - Copper Picasso (Qty 32)
1-06-06B04 Fire-Polish 6mm : ColorTrends: Saturated Metallic Ceylon Yellow (Qty 20)
1-03-LR13060 Fire-Polish 3mm : Luster Iris - Antique Beige (Qty 22)
TierraCast Antique Gold-Plated Pewter Hamsa Hand Link (TierraCast Code 3217, qty 2)
AWD-20-82-04YD Artistic Wire, 20 Gauge / .81 mm Tarnish Resistant Colored Copper Craft Wire, Multicolor Silver, Gold, Black, 4 yd / 3.6 m (Qty 1 spool)
Gold 20.5 gauge 6mm open round jump rings (Qty 10)
Gold 10x22mm French earwires (Qty 1 pair)
Chain Nose Pliers (two pair)
Round Nose Pliers
- Cut a 12-inch length of Artistic Wire and make a simple loop on the end. Add two 6mm fire-polish beads to the wire and then make a simple loop at the other end of the beads.
- Continue using the same piece of Artistic wire you already cut until you run out of length. Make a simple loop at the end of the wire and add three 4mm fire-polish beads. Make a simple loop at the other end of the beads.
- Make a simple loop at the end of a free Artistic Wire piece and add two 3mm fire-polish beads. Make a simple loop at the top of the beads.
- Attach a CzechMates dagger bead to the end of your 6mm fire-polish bead link using a jump ring.
- Attach your 4mm fire-polish bead link to the top of your 6mm fire-polish bead link.
- Attach your 3mm fire-polish bead link to the top of the 4mm fire-polish bead link.
- Repeat steps 1-6 four times for a total of five beaded dangles.
- Attach a beaded dangle to the first open loop on a finger of a TierraCast Hamsa Hand Link. Make sure the loop is closed securely.
- Repeat step 8 four more times.
- Cut a 6-inch piece of Artistic Wire and make a wrapped loop at one end of the wire. Add a 3mm fire-polish bead and a 4mm fire-polish bead. Attach the other end of the wire to the top loop of the Hamsa Hand Link by making a wrapped loop. Trim any excess wire.
- Open the loop of an earwire and attach to the top of your earring.
- Repeat steps 1-11 to make the second earring.